The E.E. Ercolessi pen shop was one of the most ancient and famous pen shops in Milan. It was founded in 1921 and was a major reference shop for pen lovers and collectors for almost a century.
In the1920's and in the following decades they used to have their own E.E. Ercolessi pens produced on commission by various pen makers, including Omas.
A number of E.E. Ercolessi pens were manufactured by Omas using Minerva models, with slight or minimal revision of the design .
In 1995 Ercolessi commissioned the production of a special pen to celebrate its first 75 years of activity. The color they chose was green as this had always been the company's symbolic color.
The pen was manufactured in a beautiful green marbled celluloid. The packaging comprised a large wooden box, a bottle of green ink and a shiny green outer cardboard box.
This pen comes with its packaging but the ink bottle is missing, as you can see from the pictures.
The pen is pre-owned but it has never been inked.
Nib grade is B.