The Ancora Company was founded in 1919 by G. Zanini and remained active till the 1950s; the company undoubtedly produced some of the most beautiful Italian pens of the time.
The 1950's were a time of crisis and finally Ancora had to stop production.
In 1997 the Ancora trademark was revived by G. Santini, a collector and pen lover who started producing Ancora pens again.
Modern Ancora pens were meant to follow the standard of quality and craftsmanship of their glorious past but were obviously designed for a modern market which required large and important pens.
This Ancora is a generous converter filler in vivid green pearlescent acrylic. The silver trims of the pen are hand finished and the nib is 18 ct.
Grade is M.