Founded in the 1920's, the Kosca Company was based in Milan and had a very long productive life. In the late 1940's/early 1950's most of their models were manufactured with a torpedo design both in laminated celluloid and various, mainly dark colors, with varying cap finishes.
Top of the line models had gold nibs and the typical Kosca clip, while less expensive models had steel nibs and less refined cap finishes.
This pen is part of the 1950's top lines.
The pen is a piston filer in perfect working order and has a two tone 14 ct Kosca nib, grade EF semiflex.