The Company was first registered by Mr. Stiassi and Mr.Tantini in 1942 in Bologna.
Mr. Tantini was the founder of the TABO company, too, which was already producing Tabo fountain pens. Alcione started its activity on the market selling Alcione inks and stationary.
During the late 1940’s Alcione piston fillers were marketed; their design and features suggest the intention to conquer the lowest part of the market. Late Alcione models with hooded nibs are also known.
- Place of production Bologna
- Production time 1940 - late 1950s
- Owner Stiassi and Tantini
- Company TABO